RedLion DSPSX Rs485 2 Wire Woodward 723

nembizpark

Hi Guys

Does anyone know how to establish comms between RedLion DSPSX and Woodward 723 governar.

The Aim is to Get all the Woodward status to Redlion and send to Allen Bradley L62 Processor.

Your Help Much Appreciated.

Cheers

Nembiz

From Google (since I know nothing about Woodward):
http://www.woodward.com/ProgrammableEGD723828.aspx

• Modbus® protocol
• Two Local Operating Network (LON®) channels

Since they both "speak" Modbus, and Crimson 3.0 offers all sorts of flexibility in how you handle the settings in the driver, I'd say the odds are good that you can set up a gateway block between it and your PLC.

Similar Topics

Hey guys, hoping someone here could give me a little advice. I'm working with a CR1000-04000 in Crimson 3.1 and I was interested in adding the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a complex database in Crimson 3.0 and in one of the display pages I am trying to get a tag to show the sum of several other tags. The...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Hoping to get some insight into best way to terminate shielded twisted pair + common into a RJ45 required for RedLion RS485...
Replies
Views
I have 8 of these systems all running the same code. Just this one seem to gain about 30 seconds in time everyday. So in 48hrs time will be...
Replies
Views
Hello, can anyone help with what driver to use in Crimson to communicate Ethernet/IP to a Prosoft PLX31-EIP-MBS gateway. The gateway will pull...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom