Redundant RX3i Modifying Transfer Lists Online

yorkiiii

Hey all,

I have been trying to update the transfer lists on a pair of redundant CPE330s that are currently out running in the field. According to the manual you can add hardware and modify the transfer lists online with redundant CPE330s. I can get the hardware to update with no downtime but when I try and modify the transfer lists using RMS (following PACSystems RX3i Hot Standby CPU Redundancy User Manual GFK-2308 page 65) I get the following error: [FONT=&quot] Error 8097: Controller Error – The requested action is not allowed on a target that is synchronized to another controller or the status of the remote controller prevents the requested action. [0x05][0x3D] [0x804E0031]. [/FONT]This happens after I have successfully done the RMS on the primary and then try to do the same on the secondary. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I currently have some upset operators as we cannot add new IO without downtime (even though it is advertised by Emerson that we should be able to).

Thanks!
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Hi, please check that you configured transfer list (CPU configuration).
Any tags with attribute "transfer list" must have address from that range.