Remote acces to WinCC flex without commands

lauwerstim

I'm looking for way to remotely acces my WinCC flex, I need to be able to change screens but it must be impossible to command something.

I have my miniweb up and running, but I either can't do anything but view or command everything.

is there a way to do this?

A little extra question: on the left top you can log in, but i havn't got a clue with wich username (tried user and PW of the WinCC app and of the PC, neither work)

I have my miniweb up and running, but I either can't do anything but view or command everything.

is there a way to do this?
I think that is your options unless you do a log in to everything on the screen. Let me know if you find another way.

A little extra question: on the left top you can log in, but i havn't got a clue with wich username (tried user and PW of the WinCC app and of the PC, neither work)
You setup the passwords in the mini web setup under WinCC Settings in the control panel. By default I think the log in is "Administrator" with a password of "100"

Login worked, thanks.

I'll keep looking.
Maybe if someone knows how WinCC flex detects there's a remote connection, I can change user type accordingly and use different rights with standard user control.

I have another question:

In the miniweb you can browse folders on the PC, how do I change/add this folder?

I found the HTML responsible for it, but I need some Java I think.

This is what's written in it
Code:
<TD><A HREF=\"/files\"><b><font face=\"Tahoma\" color=\"#000000\" size=\"2\">WWW-Root</font></b></A></TD>\
If I change /files to /files/Template, it changes it in the template folder, now I need it to point to a folder on a different disk (d:\temp)

I don't know if you can change the dir. I don't know if Siemens is using IIS for this or if its something different with Mini-web. I know in IIS it only looks at the directory you setup. I have never seen a place to setup the directory in Mini-web.

I do know that Siemens made some changes in 2008. They moved the directory from Program Files/Siemens/WinCC Flexible runtime/webcontent to the Documents and Settings/All Users directory. I make a few changes to the standard web pages just to show some values. I had a very hard time finding this new directory. Tech support could not tell me where it was and the All User Directory is setup as a hidden folder. With out changing it from hidden I could not see it. I found it by using the file browser to upload a file then did a search in windows till I found the file. I don't know if this will help but it could same you some time.

I still use 2007 (working on a big project too where everybody uses 2007, so won't upgrade until project is done)

But I'll keep in mind that when I upgrade, this folder also changes.