Remote I/O Newbie

Confused now.....On the first IA16 Input card does that mean that the input addresses to use for the first input (0) would be I:12.0/0 and the second input would be I:12.1/0?

that would mean that the first out put will be I:12/0 sorry before i used a fullstop the first input on the second card will be I:12/16 and the first output will be O:12/31

how does that sound?

try it when it is all working by wiring inputs to the cards ones that are all on the time, they should show up in the table

also put ones in the output datatable they should light up the LED's on the output card.

cheers

myles

just to be clear that is what you would type in when you are giving an instruction its address, try it on a new rung it should work!

Similar Topics

hi, is there anyone that already know how to using remoteio. i find a point io 1734 POINT I/O but that is for the controllogix. i looking for...
Replies
Views
Hello, Can anyone recommend an expandible IO module with OPC UA? I've deployed the Emerson RSTIO-OM module and it works great, but it has a...
Replies
Views
So I'm pretty new around here but I come looking for advice or suggestions to research. Im the plant electrician/SCADA guy for a warer department...
Replies
Views
See the screenshot of EIP tag list. We are trying to read in a digital input that is hard-wired. It is shown here as I31.1. I believe we cannot...
Replies
Views
Hello Dear users, I am writing about a problem that has been bothering me for a few days, i.e. I am trying to establish remote access to the Allen...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom