Request for a good sample field service report

flyers

Hi guys,

I currently setting up a new engineering company, preparing some standard format for billing/reports. Does anyone kind enough to show me a proper/good service report form format? Where after those engineers completed a PLC/machine trouble-shooting/service at site and they'll give a field service report for the customer for the acknowledgment of their services done.

The one I have is pretty simple, refer to attachment.

Thanks guys.
Field_Service_Report.jpg

Similar Topics

So I had an odd request from a customer for the above. I have written the logic and tested it all in one PLC with only using 7 outputs and 7...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I hope you're all doing well. I am a complete newbie with a program sent by the manufacturer. I want to use it on a different plc, as...
Replies
Views
I know it is fairly simple to post a screenshot, but many of us have large screens, so perhaps y'all could take the time to trim those screenshots...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon all I'm a bit puzzled. 19 inch AB HMI. addressed 192.168.1.22. laptop 192.168.1.10. I can see it in Linx. I can download .mer to...
Replies
Views
Hi. I am trying to understand some old code for B&R 2005 PLC created in PG2000 software. There are procedures concerning axes but I cannot find...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom