Request for information

rajesh_mctguy

Requested Sir,

I am doing my Final year Engineering. I am doing a project using Telemecanique TSX 2A type of PLC. In our project we have a need of communicaing or sending a data to the PLC which should be stored in the internal registers for further operation.I'm trying to do thid using Turbo C but i can't able do . So plz help in this regard. Plz reply me as soon as possible.

Yours Faithfully,

B.Rajesh

TSX

There is no Telemecanique controller family 2A.

What is the complete part number of your controller (begins with TSX17 or TSX37 or even TWD)? Or do you have the family name, like Micro, Nano, or Twido?

The native protocol for most, especially the older, Telemecanique TSX?7 controllers is Uni-Telway. Most new devices have Modbus as native, or as an option module.