Rising/Falling One Shot Ladder Contacts In Mit IEC Dev 7.00

deeside

Can you place one shot rising/falling pulse contacts using the IEC Dev v7 ladder editor (LDP, LDF Etc..)? If possible can someone tell me how!!!

Cheers,

Dave (At Deeside UK)

You can indeed, although I've never used them myself. Just input a Function Block (OP/FUN/FB when you right click) this opens the "Function Block Selection" window. Now in the Operators box input LDP. Make sure the Scope is set to all, and the Operator type is All Types.

I dont think this the most tidy way of doing it, but I hope it helps.

Thanks Martin,

I knew you could place an LDP function block onto the editor but reading the help pages there is a diagram on the LDP function description showing a conventional ladder contact with what looks like a little 'p' in the middle. Purely for cosmetic reasons I would like to have one of those instead of the function block but I don't know if it is possible. There is not an icon for such a contact on the IEC toolbar.

Cheers,

Dave