Rockwell Automation E-learning courses

Miguel554

Just a heads up that Rockwell automation is giving a complimentary fast pass access program though June 30th. So you get to take 1 E-Learning course for free. Go to their website for more info. I'm currently taking one of their hours long courses and benefiting from it.

As usual with Rockwell, the information is available, but not without clicking through 5 different pages. And of course don't bother trying the search because the search function sucks rotten apples.
Bubba.
Oh and don't forget that awesome dialog that pops up in the middle of typing, taking over the focus that asks if you want to fill out a survey about the website. SO helpful.

Cool, thanks. Our local RA distributor, Northcoast, is also offering bunch of short webinars.

If you use Bluebeam markup tools. There's also bunch of free learning webinars coming up.