Rockwell Automation- Part Numbers for the terminal block1769-IA16 , 1759-OA16 , etc.

Rob S.

Good Evening ,

I have a project coming up that has a CompactLogix 1769-IA16 , and 1769-OA16’s . They don’t come with terminal blocks do they ? Where can you find those part numbers on the Rockwell website ? Having a difficult time finding those part numbers .

Thanks so much .

Some of Rockwell's I/O platforms sell the terminal bases/blocks separately so you can choose from spring-capture and screw-terminal styles.

The full-size 1756 ControlLogix I/O platform does that, as do 1794 FLEX and 1734 POINT.

But the 1769 Compact platform offers only screw terminals, and the finger-safe removable terminal block is included with each module.

You can buy replacement terminal blocks if yours are damaged or lost; the Selection Guide says the part number is 1769-RTBN18.

Some of Rockwell's I/O platforms sell the terminal bases/blocks separately so you can choose from spring-capture and screw-terminal styles.

The full-size 1756 ControlLogix I/O platform does that, as do 1794 FLEX and 1734 POINT.

FWIW the 5380 CompactLogix and 5069 Compact I/O are the same.