Rockwell Automation Software Toolbox ? What is the yearly cost for that

we are around 1720 CDN per seat per year.

9398n-tkit32

This is way cheaper than I thought it would be to be honest. While I do prefer (and have) a perpetual license for RSLogix/Studio 5000 and FTView Studio, this wouldn't be a bad choice for a medium-to-large SI in my opinion.

This is way cheaper than I thought it would be to be honest. While I do prefer (and have) a perpetual license for RSLogix/Studio 5000 and FTView Studio, this wouldn't be a bad choice for a medium-to-large SI in my opinion.

We are an OEM, this tool kit is nice for support, and software updates.

I feel the cost should drop more as you get above x number of keys.

I also feel it should be less expensive for OEM's since we can use any hardware or software.

Similar Topics

I have a Samsung Galaxy book go 5g it has windows 10 and a Arm processor. I have been trying to download the CCW software and it won't download...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , What are some of the options that Rockwell Automation have now to purchase software , Studio 5000 , RS Logix 500 , RS Logix...
Replies
Views
Hello, is anyone running FactoryTalk View ME v11 on the same computer running Studio 5000 v30 and below. When I installed the FTV software the...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I'm getting ready to take the step of retiring our Windows XP laptops. We have a number of older ControlLogix CPU's and...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I'm working on a safety project , and I'm thinking of using the Guardmaster 440C-CR30 Software configured safety relay with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom