Rockwell CIP Messaging

bxg1983

I don't have much experience with Rockwell CIP messaging so hoping for some help.

Wondering if anyone has dealt with sending the messages between AB 5069-L330ER and a Pepperl + Fuchs ******* Device Master RTS VDC 1-Port DB9.

I am receiving a SINT array from the ******* and placing it in a local array. My question would be how to correctly establish the path under the communication tab. I have a ******* gateway IP that was provided to me along with screenshots detailing the ******* web interface.

Not sure which IP address should be used to communicate or if there is additional set up needed on the I/O configuration inside the PLC program to establish the communication between the ******* and the PLC.

I can provide screenshots or other information as needed.