Rpm rung instruction

jw5192

Hi
I'm using an AB1400 and a PVP1000 wanting to establish RPM, I've setup the fuction file on the HSC:0/ACC,and the IO configuration to BWA 12.5us
Using a encoder 250ppr i can physically see the pulses in the function file and on my LIM in my ladder,
i would like to send these counts to a counter controlled by a timer turning on the rung.
MY question is what instruction to use to get the counts from the HSC:0/ACC to a counter on my ladder.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a motor that we are sending a RPM Speed Output from 0-100% to the VFD. However, the Motor HP needs to be limited to 6000 HP and the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, This is my first time posting, so please forgive any omissions or mistakes. I am attempting to control the velocity of a stepper...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am implementing an incremental encoder sensor (ABZ) to replace the existing "manual" encoder wheel I have in my device. This is a 360...
Replies
Views
Dear We are working in AB Studio 5000 and the drive is a PowerFlex 755T. For this project I need to control a conveyor to a certain set point...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Quick question. If motor name plate says 1400 RPM @50 Hz and VFD speed is set to 20Hz does that mean the motor shaft is rotating at...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom