RSLinx auto config, Dual Ethernet, Redundant CLX

AB Gurus, I have a problem with RSLinx auto configuring nodes on the wrong driver. I have dual ethernet (2 ethernet networks completely separate with separate subnets) to all AB PLCs (non -redundant PLC-5 and redundant and non-redundant ControlLogix). RSLinx OEM 2.54.00.11 is configured using 2 Ethernet drivers, AB_ETH-1 and AB_ETH-2, (please note that these are not the AB Ethernet IP drivers). Since the addition of the dual processor ControlLogix, RSLinx has auto-configured some of these PLCs 1756-ENBT/A IP addresses on the wrong subnet, augmenting the correct manual configuration. This is particular to the redundant ControlLogix PLC and I can only assume that the 1756-ENBT has the ability to route packets through the backplane. As we always manually configure the nodes, I would like RSLinx to stop auto-configuring the AB_ETH drivers. How do I acheive this?
Thanks, Ross

Changing the IP addresses of devices in the RSLinx Classic AB_ETH station list and changing the configuration of a 1756-ENBT module with RSLinx requires a user with a keyboard and mouse. The software cannot do those things by itself.

The 1756-SRM module, on the other hand, has the ability to change the IP address of a 1756-ENBT module. The only way I've ever seen it work is that it sets up the Primary and Secondary IP addresses to be one host number apart, e.g. Primary = 192.168.1.21 and Secondary = 192.168.1.22.

I've never run more than one pair of 1756-ENBT modules in a redundant ControlLogix, but I know it is supported. What version of firmware are you running ?

I may not have understood your original post very well. Can you describe again what you are observing ?

Eddie, thanks for takin time out to address this. In direct answers to your questions:
1. IP addresses aren't being changed at the RSLinx end, it is only additional nodes on the drivers that are being added, these new nodes appear at 254 and 253 in the driver configuration. These new nodes are from outside of the subnet (and subnet mask) of the IP address configuration for that driver.
2. I have seen the primary and secondary addresses on the redundant controllogix swap when the processor changeover occurs however this is not introducing the problem as both the addresses are on the same subnet between corresponding ENBT modules.
3. I believe I have the latest redundant firmware package installed (this came as a bundle of firmware for all modules that will be used in a redudant configuration) Anyway, ENBT is at rev 4.4 and teh 1756-L63 processor is at 15.6. These may not be the latest revision for the individual modules but they may be the latest tested for use in redundant configuration.
4. What I am seeing is additonal nodes configured in RSLinx at number 253 and 254 for both AB_ETH-1 and AB_ETH-2. As I look at the driver configuration these nodes appear with the IP address in the configuration table.
Thanks once again for your efforts,
Ross