RSLinx Gateway DDE Project

evilpig

We are upgrading the machine that has RSLinx Gateway installed. We have created 15 or so topics under the default project. Is there a way save the project back to a file, or do we have to recreate the topics on the new machine?

I copied the .rsx file over from the other computer & did a restore. It setup the driver & IP addresses OK but didn't copy the topics.

Similar Topics

I have been scouring the web for the better part of two days trying to come to a concrete determination on an issue folks. I'm hoping one of you...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am trying ti read data from RSlogix 5000 to an Excel spread sheet I have already configured my topic and set the DDE/OPC links up for...
Replies
Views
I connected a 1769-L38ERM to my PC via USB cable. I have 2 known problems: PLC is listed as Unrecognized Device with a yellow question mark. [3]...
Replies
Views
Inexperienced user here. We are upgrading servers and currently have RSLinx Classic Lite with a dozen SLC505s on it. The new server will run FT...
Replies
Views
Hello all, We purchased rslinx gateway license. Rockwell sent me a link to download the software as well product key and serial number. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom