RSLINX Installation Problem

hitesh

When I install RSLinx on my notebook I have a problem. I get an error message when installing RSlinx which says api.HRESULT=0xH
The operating system is XP Home. I have installated RSLinx version 2.41 before sucessfully - unintstalled it to to install version 2.5. Got this error and when tried to go back to 2.41 got the error.

Similar Topics

Hi All I am trying to update my communication driver for PLC/HMI communication via DH+ to ethernet/IP. I have an automation PC that is running...
Replies
Views
Good day, I browsed the forum and some posts on other sites and they said that they are using RSLinx in Windows 7 64 bit. I am currently...
Replies
Views
As part of my upgrage from existing Rslinx ver 2.43 to ver 2.52 on my computer..i have to uninstall 2.43 version..check the attached screen...
Replies
Views
I am installing RSLinx 2.42 on a Windows XP SP2 computer. When it gets to the install wizard screen to enter the 10 digit serial number of the...
Replies
Views
Has anyone had problems installing Linx on the notebook. Whilst upgrading from 2.43 to 2.5 The uninstall of previous version takes first however...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom