RSLinx on Win7 multiple users logged in

bigbadbill

Is there a way to launch RSLinx on Windows 7 when multiple users are logged in to Windows?

Currently in our environment, a user can log in to Windows, do their thing, lock it and walk away.

Another user can log in while the first is still logged in, and do their thing. However, RSLinx will not launch for the second user because it is already launched for the first user. We have to either drag the first user back in, or reboot the machine, or have an admin force the first user to logoff.

Is there a way around this???

Hi bill,

I dont think there is a another way to close the rslinx login. Even if you wanna close process from services.msc . you have to have a admin privileges.

May be get a license of Rslinx for Multiple users.