RsLinx unable to drill down to DH+ network

Malcolmt

Does anyone know what can prevent RsLinx classic being unable to drill down to the DH+ network of a 1756-DHRIO module in a CLG gateway.
I have three pc’s, two work 100%, one refuses to let Rslinx drill down into the DHRIO module, see attached pic.

The PC OS was Xp Prof SP2, I compared to the PC’s which work, they use Xp Prof SP3. SP3 was added and it didn’t solve the problem.
Rslinx Rev is 2.56.00 13 CPR 9 SR2 .
The Ethernet layout is shown in the attachment.
Tried using the IP of a working PC on the problem unit 9 with the good one disconnected ), it didn’t change anything. All PC’s use the Ethernet Devices driver.
I even tried disabling the onboard ethernet port of the PC and use a 3com card, the problem remained the same.
its got me puzzled.
thanks
Malcolm Moorhouse

Ethernet config.jpg CLG Hassle.jpg