rslogix 500, 1746 NI4 analog module ...

mathew.leonow

G'day lads,

We are using an Allen Bradley PLC slc5/03 with an analog input module 1746 ni4. we have a sensor with a response rate of 250ms. in rslogix 500, i have scaled the 4-20mA signal to an appropriate range. My question is, Can I write to consecutive registers, say n7 integers, to allow us to take a sample of values and use them to calculate the mean, standard deviation etc? if so (you dont need to tell me EXACTLY how to do it), can you please point me in the right direction?

in other words, for example; we want to be looking at the rate of change of the responses in say, a 2.5 second interval.

cheers guys,

any help is good help :)

Similar Topics

:bow:Hi to All. 1746-hsce High speed counter. Does any one have any links or a project that uses the counter in a .rss file besides AB manuals...
Replies
Views
:banghead:Hi To All. I'm Having trouble using the HSC Instruction. whan i try to enter HSC pop up box appers "HSC Instruction not supported by the...
Replies
Views
I've got a slc 5/03 and the 1746-FIO4V card= 2 Input (V or mA) and 2 output (0-10 vdc) and am setting up an analog output in RSLogix. If so, I...
Replies
Views
I am having trouble getting an output from a no4i module using a 5/03 processor. I am writing an integer value into the panelview 600 at n:11.0...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am not proficient in RSLogix 500 so I have a question regarding the evaluation of N7:0 data as an input. So as I understand in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom