RSLogix 500 to 5000 some PID things

sapoleon

Hi,
Long time not in the forum, and not in the programming. I´m getting back.
I was issued a conversion from RSLogix 500 to RSLogix 5000 (studio 5000 33.0.0).
I read a lot of topics for the conversion, and specialy the conversion of the PIDs, on how to keep the values of P, I and D and the configuration for that matter.
But, in the RSLogix 500 program that I got, they use two functions that I don´t know how to translate.

First, the use of .OL the limit output function. How do I implment it in Studio 5000? I even see in the Setup of the PID in the lower part that says Output Limiting, but I can not find how to.

The other thing is that in some of the PIDs of the program, they use the .RG. That gives more resolution one can say, but... how do I translate that to the Studio 5000 PID?

(Using PID not PIDE to keep the program with less possible changes, and keeping the configuration values for the PIDs and avoid the tuning of them all again)

Thanks to all in advance.