rslogix demo software or manuals...?

sorry, i never see snow,
let me change the sentences,

"just hope that my chocolate is not melted in my pocket while im playing bicycle, winter season.... in japan"

Thanks Dan, to remind me about snow....

Snow

Well last time I was in Japan they had lots of snow in the mountains.

WHOLE BUNCH more that we hare here in Northwest USA. Gonna be a real dry summer

Better go to Japan if you want to play in snow.
Dan

rslogix's software

I dont know if this will help you but if your company has machines with a plc5,slc500 or a 5000 and you need to alter the program in it you will need the corresponding software and when you purchase it will come with rslinx light.

rslogix 5,500,5000 are the programing software

rslinx is the software that is used to comunicate with the processor this is where you will be able to down load,upload and many other things

inorder for you to play with both softwares you will need to down load the free version in the link earlyer and get on ebay(they are cheep) and purchace a contoler for that software and get you a null modem cable.
this way you will be able to talk to the contoler and write programs to it.

hope i helped some?

As kirso said www.thelearningpit.com has software called logix pro and is identical to rs logix 500 which is used for AB plc (micrologix, and I think slc 500) it's just a demo that will expire in 15 days, but you can buy it for very cheap also $30 usd., it's been very useful to me and I thought it was a bargin.
Just my 2 cents worth.
Best regards
Lab