RSLogix new and delete ladder functions

morgue

Been beating my head into the wall trying to figure out this...
Any seen this before? Processor is a ML1000 and I'm offline trying to just erase the unused rungs and add one. Make any sense? I can edit whatever I want on other progs just not this one for some particular reason. Do the ML1000s come with preallocated addressing?

See attached.

Screenshot 2016-09-21 13.20.52.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, You have the debug attribute checked in the properties for that file . Right click on that ladder in the project tree and uncheck debug checkbox in the lower left corner.

Last edited:
Yes, You have the debug attribute checked in the properties for that file . Right click on that ladder in the project tree and uncheck debug checkbox in the lower left corner.

I wasn't stalking about that specific ladder file. But, I did as you mentioned and unchecked debugging. I still have no luck deleting/creating new files.
Not sure what your initial "Yes" was to.

it's been years since I've worked with anything as small as a MicroLogix 1000 - but I'm pretty sure that you have a certain pre-defined number of files - which cannot be adder to - or deleted from ...

Do the ML1000s come with preallocated addressing?

I think that the basic answer to that is "yes" ...

Last edited: