RSLogix Read and Write function for SLC503 CPU

Buscom

Hello,

I would like to read and write data between SLC503 and an electronic map. by DeviceNet communication.

The DeviceNet communication module is a 1747 SDN and I use a CDN066 to convert RS232(serial port of the PCB) to DeviceNet.

Please I want to know what is the simplest possible program in RSLogix for reading and writing data between SLC500 and a component DeviceNet communication?

thank you

Similar Topics

Thank you for any and all responses/help. I have an RSLogix 5000 v20 and a Cognex In-Sight v5.9 spreadsheet (8502P). I can not figure out how to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm not an AB expert by any means, but have been given a project to do with RSLogix 5000. I'm picking most of it up pretty quick, but am...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm using Prosoft PLX32-EIP-MBTCP as a Gateway to the Compact Logix L33 ER to read and write data to an modbus computer. I'm reading and...
Replies
Views
How do I read IO Buffer Modbus Coils by bits in RSLogix? There is a Read Coil 36 at bit 0, read Coil 37 at bit 1, read Coil 38 at bit 2. I'm...
Replies
Views
Good Evening Gentlemen, we have a FT View SE client running in windows 7 system, now I want to update that system with windows 10. I did the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom