RsLogix5000 - Can do a COPy file in a array of BOOlian bit

Nigasai

Hi,
done Cop(Copy) instruction but usually with DINT or INT in an array, but just happen an hour ago that I try to COPy an array of 380Boolian adrresses. To my surpice It can't be done.. 'am i missing something?.. or if cannot be done is there anyway to move or copy an array of 300plus bit to another array of bits.. pls dont tell me to do it one to one or bit by bit transfer..

Cheers,

Similar Topics

I have two separate programs open in two instances of RSLogix5000. Each program has a user defined tag that is a large array of a user defined...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Can anyone tell me how I would go about copying or moving a DINT into an array of 32 Boolean values in rslogix5000? I've tried using...
Replies
Views
in a copy instruction can the source element be the same as the destination element like can it be a counter pointed at the same tag. I wont be...
Replies
Views
Hi! So my problem is a little funky, I had Studio 5000 v 24 and 30 installed, but forgot to install RSLogix (which I cannot go without). Is there...
Replies
Views
So I had an odd request from a customer for the above. I have written the logic and tested it all in one PLC with only using 7 outputs and 7...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom