Rsnetworx- node delete

antonydias

One of our Lenze Devicenet interface module(E82ZAFVC010) failed & we do not use have spare for the same.
Due to this entre system is not working,I would like to remove this inverter(node 23) from the devicenet node & keep the other system working but finding it difficult.

In RSNETWORX i tried deleting the node 23 but some how in the the Devicenet Module(1756-DNB) the red indication is flashing(ModNet) & the display scrolling is E#78 A#00 N#23.
May be i am not deleting in a right way.
Kindly let me know procedure to delete.

Also any other changes to be done?

Kindly help as the production is effected
Pcture attached

20160416_160818.jpg 20160416_132957.jpg 20160416_133004.jpg

Remove the 29th node from the netowrk and its scan list from the main devicenet scanner .

Download it to the processor.. if you want more help can you please update the devicenet file here. so i can edit and send u back.

I was able to fic the issue.
In the RSNetworx i selected the 1756-DNB, right clicked on it, select the properties, then scanlist, select the Node to be removed & remeove the particular Node.Later Download the *.DNT file

Thank you Kannanmkm for your guidance