RSTrend cannot log in, user invisible!

flyers

Hi guys,

Any RSTrend user here?

I've created a project in RSTrend and assigned a master pasword 1234 into it. Then add a user as ENGINEER with password abc.

When I click Add user I did not see the name ENGINEER at the user list. When I click Enable Security, it disable all the function like exit RSTrend or Edit Project. Now everytime I start my RSTrend it'll ask me to login, I key in the master password or ENGINEER's password, but cannot login because under the User List I did not see any user! (refer to attached picture).

Has anyone come across this?

RSTrend version: 3.10.02
Windows XP Pro SP2.
trend.JPG

Similar Topics

Hi Using RSView32 RSTrend, it there a way to mark places on a graph where data exceeds 50 and 60. My first thought was to make a tag / pen...
Replies
Views
quick question ... I have a new customer who wants to do some trending while developing and debugging a new process ... the data from four or...
Replies
Views
Quite a while back (more than 10 years) I used a stand alone program called RS Trend that served the purpose well at the time. I have heard that...
Replies
Views
Hi, Anyone here have use the reporting features in RSTrend? Our customer requirement is to log about 100 (points) including analog & digital in...
Replies
Views
Hi, We quoting a project where there are two sets of redundant Siemens S5 (currently running). The customer need to do trending using AB RSTrend...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom