RSView32 ADS and CheckBox

Michal_dk

Hi All,

Does anyone have experience in using CheckBox in RSView32 Active Display Server?

I'm using the Microsoft Forms 2.0 CheckBox and it looks alright on the RSView32 Server (running XP SP2), but on the Client (Running Win2000) the boxes have moved in the graphic and they are only visible as grey squares.

I'm looking into the fact that the client may not have this MS AxtiveX installed, but any help would be apreciated.

Regards,

Michal_dk

Similar Topics

Hi, I am wondering if anybody still remembers this software, but why not to try. I have an MS Access database, RSView32 7.40 with Active Display...
Replies
Views
Can RSView32 ADS run on a Domain and communicate to a Workgroup RSView32 server? What I have.... RSView32 ADS Client(vers 7.1) on Domain, XP...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how to configure windows xp service pack 2 to work with rsview32 active display sever and active display client? The rockwell...
Replies
Views
I've got an RSView32 project that I'm working on, I've built a recipe screen using vba so we can create/modifiy/save all of our recipes in a .csv...
Replies
Views
I'm importing an RSView32 project into FTView SE. I'm using Legacy Tag Database Conversion on a virtual machine with Windows XP, I did the first...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom