rsview32 datalog sucks

RSView is no more difficult to use than Redlion. We're also not talking about a hardware HMI here. I love the Redlion products and use quite a few of them, but sometimes the customer has a need for a full blown PC on which HMI software runs in addition to other software. For example in our plant an operator may need to use MRP software, a browser, an Oracle database app, Fill in MS Excel worksheets, perform calculations, access process instruction sheets, view a video of how to perform an operation, track products through the plant, and IM supervisors all from the same station he operates the process through.

Similar Topics

Hi, I have same system connected to 2 PC's running RSView32 SE (old)and another with Factorytalk SE (new). I next few months old one will be...
Replies
Views
A client is running an RSView32 station strictly for trending and reports, but the station hung up the other day and had to be ctrl+alt+del \end...
Replies
Views
hello all! i have a rsview32 project that is logging my info for the day, i was wondering how can i create a button that simply says print...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys i have to get the datalog off the rsv project on to a usb every week, is there a way i could config a button to copy the files straight to...
Replies
Views
Guys I have a server running RSLINX(oem) only, it is connected to controllogix platforms. Then have 3 other computers running RSView32 clients...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom