RSView32 Recipe Deleting?

cgerald1

Is it possible to configure the canned recipe functionality in RSView32 so that you can delete a "unit" at the HMI? I can delete them in the develop software by deleting the column in which the unit is contained but I have not be able to figure out how to add functionality so the end user can delete recipes via the panel.

Thanks,
Chad

I thought I would update the thread:

I talked to my local rep. and he said this is currently not possible to do. It would be in the next release.

Similar Topics

Dear sir I want to knw the use of "Recipe" in RS view32 SCADA plz if u knw help me kindly
Replies
Views
hi friends , i want to configure some recipe in rsview32 so that user can select,add,and save new recipe during runtime.i am having knowledge in...
Replies
Views
ANyone out there have any ideas on how to do the following?? The save and restore recipe box is designed for a mouse I would like to enlarge...
Replies
Views
I'm importing an RSView32 project into FTView SE. I'm using Legacy Tag Database Conversion on a virtual machine with Windows XP, I did the first...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I have a rsview32 application, when I try to run it it loads upto 80% system settings and the crashes saying Rsview32 Project...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom