Use of Recipe in RSview32

The Recipe function works just like a recipe for baking a cake. You have a list of actions and a list of ingredients. For each recipe, certain actions for certain time periods are specifed, and certain ingredients with certain quantities are included. Anytime that particular recipe name or number is enabled, then the actions are carried out.

!====Recipe File created 12/01/12========================
! Recipe files are used with graphic displays to load specified values into
! numeric or string input fields.
! Syntax:
! Index,Value
! Example:
! 1,44
! 2,56
! The field specified by index 1 would have the value 44 placed into it when
! the RecipeRestore command is used. The field specified by index 2 would
! have the value 56 placed into it.
!============================================================

I have found that for most applications, it is better to not use the built-in Recipe function, but to create a custom Recipe operator graphic, the clearly displays the actions and parameters to the operator.

Custome Recipe Graphic File.jpg

Last edited: