RSView32 works 1500

RayK

Just a quick question, is it possible to take one of the gfx graphic files away to work on it on another computer, and then copy it back to the original? (making sure to create any new tags on the original computer)

Yes. I do it all the time. Just make sure you don't edit a version 6 or earlier GFX file with a version 7 or later RSView - they are not backwards compatible.

You will need to open a dummy RSView project on the computer you are using to edit before you can open the GFX file, but the GFX file does not have have to be a part of the dummy project.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I have the FactoryTalk package and I am trying to modify a RSview based SCADA system. The Rsview system has "RSview32 runtime V6.3". I...
Replies
Views
I have RSView32 Works running on a desktop and the computers main purpose in life is just to run RSView. Does anyone know how to make the runtime...
Replies
Views
what's the difference between Rsview ME and RSVIEW32 works and can'i migrate a RSVIEW ME project to FActoryTalk !!thnx....
Replies
Views
Have a server running RSView32 Works. Somehow the Menu got screwed up and when you start the program, If you don't select the right screen (with...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to import trend data into an existing project? I have previous trend data and would like to import it into the current project.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom