Run multiple steps via WinCC Unified Parametersets

breeny

Hello everyone, is it possible to run several parameter sets of a parameter set
type automatically - one after the other with an individual time period? When
using the parameter set control, only one parameter set can be written into the
PLC at a time... The time period itself should be a variable of the parameter set,
i.e. it should be set individually for each parameter set.
Does anyone know further?

My main problem is that I don't know how to access e.g. adress the individual
parameter sets that were created via the control?

I use WinCC Unified, V18.

Thank you so much!!!
Kind regards.

There is the ability to set up control tags for each parameter set type, where you can have the PLC write to the tags to do whatever it needs with the parameter sets: send me set 3, wait, send me set 5, send me set 7, etc. As the PLC recieves the parameters, it can use the data to control when the next parameter set is requested.

That's probably the most straightforward way to do it, as opposed to trying to figure out how to have the HMI do it by itself with a script. Possible, i'm sure, but i'd rather do sequencing in the PLC.