Running Hours in S7

Thanks guys nice to know but in my case I need the minutes and seconds too. Any function for that too or I have to stick what I have?

My first idea works no problem, as long as you don't give your MW's a symbolic name. You have 3 MW's. In my case MW23=seconds MW25=minutes MW27=hours.

With what resolution? I would use basic IEC Timers that i would reset at change of hour.

I'm not sure what you mean here. All I want to do is count the running hours of a system so that it can be monitored and scheduled maintenance activities can be carried out. I don't want the hours count to be reset automatically, just manually when the maintenance has been done.

My original idea works fine. And so does the use of SFC2/3/4.

fasacrifice wants something similar but with minutes and seconds too.

Can you give a little more info on your suggestion TurpoUrpo? Cheers.