RX3I CPE330 won't let me download to controller

mesam123

Error 8097 Controller Error- Controller aborted the request [0X05][0xFF][0x801B0001]

I am using a known working back up to download to controller and keep getting this error.
It has a overload power supply at 106%, is that preventing me to download the configuration?

How I got in this mess? I wanted to activate two additional Analog input channels, after I enabled the channels and tried to download the config, it will not accept it. Fault table says non critical cpu event error 90 group 140

using rx3i cpe330 with psa140

Couple things I would check Make sure the power supply and any modules are all correct. Ive seen where the actual power supply was a 040 and installed was a 140. Also Make sure your Reference Points are correct. Sometimes with a new cpu or project you need to allocate the correct amount of Reference Points in your cpu then memory tab. Also In your Machine Edition Options tab make sure you set your error and warning permissions Under the controller this could also prevent a download as error then warning depending on the error.

Error 8097: [Controller or Server] Error - [Error Message] - [major] [minor] [additional]

The communications protocol has detected an error on the controller or on the server, and has issued an error message and various hexadecimal codes: the major, the minor, and sometimes an additional code. These hexadecimal values are useful if you need to call tech support.
Further explanations are available only for the following [Error Messages]:

Last edited: