S5-115 problem

michaelchan

Hi all,I have S5-115u 943B processor,there is no output when running the processor,run led is on,using Step 5 to connect the cpu to view the info of ISTACK,find Items BATPUF,AF&KEINAS mark [font=&#23435]×,what does it mean?Could someone know it?[/font]
[font=&#23435][/font]
[font=&#23435]P.S I really know little about S5.[/font]

michaelchan said:
Hi all,I have S5-115u 943B processor,there is no output when running the processor,run led is on,using Step 5 to connect the cpu to view the info of ISTACK,find Items BATPUF,AF&KEINAS mark [font=&#23435]×,what does it mean?Could someone know it?[/font]
[font=&#23435][/font]
[font=&#23435]P.S I really know little about S5.[/font]

If the RUN LED is on and outputs that should be on are not on can only be one of three things:

- logic to activate outputs is not active, waiting for some condition
- no power to input/output cards
- PLC has lost program

If the PLC is running you cannot open the ISTACK, the ISTACK is only available when the PLC faults.

EDIT: Sorry, the second page is only available when the PLC has stopped in fault. The first page info I had never used in 15-20 years of working with S5.

Last edited: