S5 assignment list import to s7 symbol table

Apel

Dear all,

is there any easier way of importing s5 assignment list to s7 symbol table? I have converted s5 program to s7, also converted the symbol table, but Flags and FB symbols are not converting correctly.in s7 symbol list i got only I,Q,T and C correctly.But FB to FC and Flag(F) to M not converted and not importing.Please give any solution.
thanks

Hi

Just an idea ... start-up S7 convert in the german lanquage and try then or check if changing ( under options ..customise)to german might help in the simatic manager.

Eric

Similar Topics

Hi all, Does anyone know the difference between an Assignment List (*Z0.SEQ) and the Symbols File (*Z0.INI) in S5 ? I'm just wondering what...
Replies
Views
Is there anyone who knows the *.asc format for S7 plc? Is the data length of 126 characters fix or can it be variable?
Replies
Views
Hello, I am programming a schneider modicon M221 in machine expert basic. I am trying to calculate a value and then assign it to another memory...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm not sure if this kind of troubleshooting post is allowed here, but I'm at a loss. I'm trying to configure a Grundfoss CIM 500...
Replies
Views
Hello TwinCAT and CODESYS experts: kolyur, AustralIan, busarider29, et. al. I will be once again very glad to get your expert advice on this one...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom