S7-1200 FB/FC for profinet device

Ghoetic

Hey.

I have an S7-1200 system, which i intend to communicate with a eurotherm Epack 1ph controller via profinet.

I have installed the GSD and added the telegram modules.

Now i would like to get some input/tips/best practices for working with the device as a seperate block.

Meaning i want to make a FC or FB and be able to set remote setpoint, firing enable and then read Voltage,current, PV,SP.

Should i tag the inputs in a tag table and use these on the outputs or is there a way to have input to the FC/FB for the input/output adress. lets say inputs start at 112

Made a mockup of the examples.

And just for the record i am a very much new to the siemens ways of programming

Bild1.PNG Bild2.png

Create PLC data types for the drive inputs and outputs and use those data types in your tag table and parameters in your FB

nidec.jpg

Thank you.
Sorry if im pestering, but could you show the complete picture how it's used.

In the FB editor i set "Epack_inputs" with type Epack-1PH_inputs as defined.
This gives me one leg on the left side of the FB when used in OB1.
No idea how to use it.

Any references would be nice.

Create a tag for your inputs at the inputs address given the h/w config.

Enter the tag for the input parameter to the FB.