S7-1200 / TIA V13 positive edge true but no output

aqueousdan

Can anyone see why i am not getting an output on this?

it is detecting a rising edge and saying that it is true but going any further to the output coil.

I must be missing something obvious!

1.PNG

I simulated the posted logic with a set coil without issue, perhaps your output address is being referenced elsewhere?

Ok yes you were right, it was already being referenced. I redid my code and set and reset works perfectly. I cant see how to delete posts on this forum but i think i need to!

Similar Topics

Hi all, I have a client trying to connect an OPC (TIA V13 SP1) to a PLC we supplied (1200). I am trying to keep our project out of his hands, is...
Replies
Views
Dear sirs I have plc S7 1200 from Siemens loaded with file used tia v12 and i have tia v13 on my pc when I have tried to upload I can not upload...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Pilz m BO which hardware is all set up. I am just beginning to set up the transfer of data between. I have added the transfer areas...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Quick question. I have an alarm block in my 1200 PLC with multiple alarm inputs declared as bits. Say db500.dbx0.0 to dbx3.7 I have a...
Replies
Views
...and I agree. Context: TIA Portal/HMI = KTP1200 (12" screen) In the attached redacted image, the values in the white boxes are entered by the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom