S7-200 Gsm Module

Hi again,

Sorry, I meant that I sent SMS but we used a service that forwards the text-message to an e-mail address. Sorry for the confusion.

//Supporter

I've built several stations with s7-200 and MC35 or MC45. My experience is that they are working much better with one-way communication. Few stations that I have are working in two ways and user can switch something ON of OFF but that can’t be often!

If you want just to send few measurements far away once in a hour MC’s are good choice!

Hi everyone, i have a problem , Via hyperterminal with ATcommands i can easely send sms, but i cant se received sms or get the string... with AT+CMGR, i think this happens because i can use AT+CMGL...

Im afraid if i by new TC65Termninal from siemens i can only send sms and not receive them !!!
Anyone can help me??

Which CPU do you have?

First you need to initialize MC45, but it is important do execute

“VB111 12

VB112 'AT+CNMI=2,1'

VB123 16#0D”.

But before that you need to turn port on S7-200 from PPI to Freeport, and by doing that you’ll lose online connection if you CPU has only one port.

Thankyou for your hint, im gonna try, im using S7-226, with GSMPHONE Siemens MC60 just to try before i get into expenses with gsm module...

Best Regards