s7-200 input wiring diagram

Lil Saleh

Hello
How can I wire this sensor to S7-200 (cpu 226) ?
And what is this power supplies indicated in red arrows in the attached image ? must I install these two power supplies or these are power source?
cpu.jpg

Hello
How can I wire this sensor to S7-200 (cpu 226) ?
And what is this power supplies indicated in red arrows in the attached image ? must I install these two power supplies or these are power source?

They indicate "external" power source (PSU)
The "M" connections are where you connect your Negative/Zero Volt (0V) from an external PSU.
the Positive (+24V) from your external PSU then supplies the sensors/switches with +24V

must I connect M with 1M and 2M ?
I mean .. must I connect all the common (-) of the power supplies together?

Yes, connect the 0V (-) of the external PSU to 1M & 2M and I believe the recommendation is to also connect to M as well but I do not have the manual with me.