S7-300 Analog input to Analog output

it is a K type thermocouple. It is already programmed and coming in to the PLC. I have no experience with the Siemens PLC. Where can I go to see how it is already set up?

Thanks JRW. I won't be able to connect and see these settings till tomorrow. Can I contact you then and follow up on this conversation?

Hi!

Thermo couple usually comes in scaled by a factor 1,10 or 100. (Integer)

Analog outputs are sent out scaled to 0..27648 (int), you will have to decide what value you want to correspond to the low and high limits.

Hi Doug,

What does this value of 1080 represent?
You say you have a thermo couple, but your input is set to current (4..20)
How do you want you output to be scaled?

Similar Topics

I am a student. I can program PLC using LAD language using digital IO. But, I want to program using analog IO also. We have analog IO module with...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am using 2 x analog cards on my rack and they are described as 12bit cards in there title. The manual suggests that the resolution can...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an: Analog input module SM 331; AI 8 x 12 bit;(6ES7331-7KF02-0AB0) I have 4 channels that are set up for 2-wire 4-20mA signals. HW...
Replies
Views
This is my first Siemens PLC programming. I got a PLC 315-2DP with 1 DI, 1 DO and 1 AI modules. I have already configured the modules and then...
Replies
Views
Dear experts, I would like to ask what should I configure with this Analog Input Module 6ES7 331-7KB02-0AB0. I have a 0-10V DC Analog signal...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom