s7-300 Danfoss FCD300 Profibus DP V1

Boxy

I know there are already a few Threads with similar setups but i still think i'm missing something.

I have an S7-315PN/DP with ET200M's and Danfoss FCD300 VSD's connected via the profibus.

I have installed the GSD files, setup the HW config and have used the 2 Blocks supplied by Danfoss. One block just detects connected nodes and the other is for Parameter Assignment.

Where do I use this PCA block? OB1?

After this do i make changes the the values by writing directly to the PIW address?

Thankyou in Advance

Printscreen.jpg

Last edited:
Forgot to mention, you need to use sfc 15+14 if you want yourself make program that writes/reads staright from danfoss. with l and t instructions in s7 you can only transfer 1,2 or 4 bytes of consistent data.

Thanks TurpoUrpo. I have it all working now. You were a real help. I do have a question though, why is it 264? What does 256-263 get used for? the first bit of the PCD?

Is this the addresses say, a Function Block supplied from Danfoss would use to read and write parameters?

This was the first time I have worked with VSD's on a network, Remote i/o, Profibus and second time using S7. All makes sense now. Thanks heaps guys