s7 300 memory reset

hey clemens thanks for the reply but in the catalog it says that only the hot restart isnt available in the 300s and the explanation you wrote about warm restart i guess its for the hot restart, let me know if im wrong

Hi Benji:

There is a littlebit of a confusion about this terms. Officially there are three restart types for the new S7-400 CPUs:
COMPLETE RESTART: Resets all non remanent signals & process image
RESTART: "continue" processing where the CPU stopped
COLD RESTART: Resets all signals (remanent & non remanent) & process image
These three modes exist for the newer S7-400 CPUs
The older S7-400 CPUs only have the first two modes.

I hope it helps.

Sorry to butt in in this old thread. In an S7-300 system, all the DC outputs are off. All Analog inputs/outputs are working well. What is the solution? All power OK. Can we do memory reset in some way, other than from the front panel toggle switch?