s7-300 mpi connection problem

Glad to here you got it working (the cable)... you should be able to change the settings in both a serial or USB to a faster speed, (it must match your PLC) like I told you on the phone, some cables are limited to 19k and some will go up to 115, I sell both and the seller that you bought the cable from also sells both.

I have a S7 300 its MPI baud rate is set as low as it will go this makes it a pain to monitor while troubleshooting, it will not let me change it while Im online, How do I go about changing this?

Thanks In Advance.

Hi Randy,

Make the change to your program and download it to the CPU, then change your cable settings....

MAKE SURE: Your cable can communicate at the higher baud rate or you have some way of changing it back... or else you will not be able to communicate to the CPU until you get something that can work at the higher baud rate, if you have a spare CPU you may want to try it on it first

Hi Randy,

Make the change to your program and download it to the CPU, then change your cable settings....

MAKE SURE: Your cable can communicate at the higher baud rate or you have some way of changing it back... or else you will not be able to communicate to the CPU until you get something that can work at the higher baud rate, if you have a spare CPU you may want to try it on it first

Will do thanks