S7-300...SFC60 command

f117

Hello i need a little help with siemens step 7....I have made a connection point to point communication with ASCII.The problem is that when i use SFC60 to send datablock it is limiting the size of data that is send to 36 bytes.how can i send up to 206 bytes like the manual says?and i could be greatfull if you can tell me an example with that command!

Thanke you

I sense some confusion here.
SFC60 is used for "Global Data" via MPI.
Point-to-point communication is somethings else, if you mean that you have a CP340 or CP341 module for example.
Please provide some more details.

In case that you really mean GD data via MPI, then it says in the manuals that I can find that Global Data is limited to 22 bytes for S7-300 and 54 bytes for S7-400.
Where do you see that you can send 206 bytes ?

Anyway, for larger amounts of data via MPI, you could send data via several SFC68 X_PUT jobs, 76 bytes at a time for S7-300.

i am sorry...my mistake...i meant SFB60 not SFC60...!in that case what is going on?thank you for replying

I have no experience with a CP340.
Because your thread title is misleading you should start a new thread with a proper title.
Be sure to include "CP340" and "ASCII" in the text.

something else now....can you tell me if you know how i can set initial values to an instance data block that is used by the SFB60 ....... thank you