S7 300 with Profibus communication

Sure, no problem. As above payment could be issue.

You can send me a pm or email with what you need and I could take a look at it if you would like.

I found DBs with drivers parameter. I do not know how to assign that data to relevant driver.
Example
DB13 is having
00.0 in Enable Bool False False
00.1 in start Bool False False
00.2 in ErrorQuit bool false false.

I want to know how to assign a DB for a Profibus DP Driver.(Lexium05) or Lexium 32

view

Above is FB11 for Lexium 05. I need to generate such a function block for Lexium 32.
Can any one help me on this regards?

FB11
In :- EN , Enable , Start , ErrorQuit , Speed , SpeedRnage , PID_0 , PID_4 , PID_8
Out:- PQB_0 , PQB_1 , PQB_2 , PQB_4 , PQB_8 ENO

FB11
In :- EN , Enable , Start , ErrorQuit , Speed , SpeedRnage , PID_0 , PID_4 , PID_8

Here PIDs and PQBs are Peripheral input and output with the Profibus communication path. When we installing hardware, address list can be assigned. When call for related DB these peripheral I/O are assigned to each drivers. Now the problem is Parameter range of Lexium 05 and the Lexium 32 which are match with each other. Any one know about how to assign peripheral IO in Lexium 32 let me know.

I found DBs with drivers parameter. I do not know how to assign that data to relevant driver.
Example
DB13 is having
00.0 in Enable Bool False False
00.1 in start Bool False False
00.2 in ErrorQuit bool false false.

I want to know how to assign a DB for a Profibus DP Driver.(Lexium05) or Lexium 32

It is assigned via Peripheral IO.

FB11

To modify S7 300 for Lexium32, 1st it is required to install its GSD File, after , Function block can be get by Library File, as FB11

To Install a Lexium 32 Driver Profibus communication with S7 300 system you need to,
1.Install GSD file.
2. Assigning Profibus Address and Peripheral I/O
3. Copy and paste of FB1,107,108,.... which need for driver control, in the Simatic manager
4.Use of B100 for complete restart of Driver
5. FC0 , assigning Axis DBs
6. Speed control via FB6

If you face similar problem, do not hesitate to contact me.

To Install a Lexium 32 Driver Profibus communication with S7 300 system you need to,
1.Install GSD file.
2. Assigning Profibus Address and Peripheral I/O
3. Copy and paste of FB1,107,108,.... which need for driver control, in the Simatic manager
4.Use of B100 for complete restart of Driver
5. FC0 , assigning Axis DBs
6. Speed control via FB6

If you face similar problem, do not hesitate to contact me.

Hi jayasiri,

I am not able to find SE110B9D.GSD file for Lexium32. My controller is Siemens CPU314C-2 PN/DP. Any help will be appreciated!