S7-clock system byte in hardware configuration

cagliostro

Hi all,

I'd like to know if is possible change in the S7-program code, the address of the clock merker byte defined in the CPU hardware configuration?

Example: Suppose in CPU hardware configuration the merker byte defined is MB0.

I'd like if is possible develop a PLC code that change the address from MB0 to MB180 when E120.0 is ON.

Thanks in advance.

I don't think you can change it through the PLC code. But you can always copy MB0 to MB180 when E120.0 is true with a simple move command.

I don't think you can change it through the PLC code. But you can always copy MB0 to MB180 when E120.0 is true with a simple move command.

Correct, I'ts impossible. The adress is defined the same way like all the other hardware adresses.
I will be changed only while you download the system data to the PLC.

Frank