S7 Graph Problem

cdavis

OK. I have a very puzzling problem. I have a transition whose conditions are met and yet it does not proceed to the next step. The sequencer is active and is in auto (not manual or inching).

The first bitmap shows the logic how it should be. The last branch has the bit "AlwOn" which is obviously always on. This bit is true, but the graph is showing it to be false. I thought that maybe there was a limit to the number of branches in a transition so I moved it up a branch.

The second bitmap shows after I moved the "AlwOn" bit. The logic evaluates to true, but the transition does not allow the sequencer to move to the next step.

The third bitmap shows all logic removed from the transition. The sequencer will still not move to the next step.

I deleted the transition and put it back in and it started working. Has anyone seen this before and what could I do to avoid it happening again?

graph error 1.jpg graph error 2.jpg

Attachments

• graph error 3.bmp
    293.9 KB · Views: 7
Maybe a long shot,
Have you used Halt or zero operand in the calling FB

Edit:
Dont think that this is the problem,, sorry.

graph001.JPG

Last edited: