S7-Graph problem

userxyz

I have a problem in S7-Graph:

I use supervisions that are generating messages for my HMI. But the interlocks do the same whil I don't want any messeges of the interlocks...

Am I using interlock in a wrong way ... It seems that an interlock is also generating an alarm... ?? What I need is a supervision error, no interlock errors, but using interlocks because I need them in a way like this example:

fsdfsdsd.jpg

Or else I will have to make an extra step..

opinions ?

Try this. Set interlock alarms to no message. This setting will affect all interlock alarms in the current Graph.
GraphInter.jpg

Hi Bratt

Hi Bratt,

So, the pdiag alarmbit won't get high anymore and interlocks will not produce any messages anymore.. okay, I'll try this.

Thanks.

In this same box I made My own Supervision ALarms, since I only use 1 supervision in each sequencer, I was able to configure an understandable message.

Thanks Bratt !!

Bratt said:
Try this. Set interlock alarms to no message. This setting will affect all interlock alarms in the current Graph.
GraphInter.jpg

:)

You're the best,

This works !!!

Combo said:
Hi Bratt,

So, the pdiag alarmbit won't get high anymore and interlocks will not produce any messages anymore.. okay, I'll try this.

Thanks.

In this same box I made My own Supervision ALarms, since I only use 1 supervision in each sequencer, I was able to configure an understandable message.

Thanks Bratt !!

Superviasion Problem

Hmm, I have 2 more problems with supervisions.

1. Supervision Alarms without Acknowledge is what I made. The thing is, PDIAG can set a bit to tell me when there is an Alarm. That same bit isn't set when a supervision Alarm happens, what should I do about this... ?

2. When a supervision happened, then I cannot go further in the sequencer, see below...

hmmsss.jpg

Make sure that you have the pin Err_FLT on you Graph FB. This bit is high if you have an interlock or supervision alarm inside that graph. If you just want a bit for supervision alarms then you need to add output parameter FAULT. Look in the online help for more information about parameters.

It sounds like you have the setting Acknowledge error set. Its under Options --> BlockSettings in Graph7. If this is true then you need to acknowledge the error with input parameter ACK_EF before the sequencer continues

supervision

Okay,I'll check it out Bratt.

thanks

Bratt said:
Make sure that you have the pin Err_FLT on you Graph FB. This bit is high if you have an interlock or supervision alarm inside that graph. If you just want a bit for supervision alarms then you need to add output parameter FAULT. Look in the online help for more information about parameters.

It sounds like you have the setting Acknowledge error set. Its under Options --> BlockSettings in Graph7. If this is true then you need to acknowledge the error with input parameter ACK_EF before the sequencer continues

:)

You know what,

I use Interlocks and Supervisions.

Supervisions allways once / sequencer, so these have a standard message that I wrote.

The interlockalarms may be usefull maybe, so most easy way of working will be if I use both I think and use the Err_FLT parameter.

But, there is allways a but...

My supervisions are really alarms that have to stop the machine.

The interlocks don't have to stop the machine, they may If the interlock isn't okay after a certain time... but my tests were showing me that an interlockalarm came immidiatly...

hmmm...

what should I do best in my case ?

I use interlocks in my INIT Step 1