S7 PLC read clock SFC1

ISL_MAN

I'm trying to get my HMI's (TP170A) clock to sync with my S7 300 PLCS clock. I've tried using SFC1 in OB1 to read the PLC clock into a DB but its doesn't seem to be working. When I monitor the DB in data view the value isn't updating. The CDT of CFC1 goes to a DATE_AND_TIME type which starts at db18.dbw2 for 8 bytes. Is this correct the help is a bit vage.

Why not make your life easier and read the time out of the Temp variables in OB1. The Bytes are ordered Year, Month, Day, Hour, Minute, Second starting at LB12. Saves mucking about with SFC1.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone i have a customer, who wants to show an alarm on the machine, if the I/O forces are enabled and set, on at ControlLogix L81E with...
Replies
Views
Hi Iam using monitouch hmi(V9 soft) with omron plc cj2m (CX programmer). In this I want to read a data from hmi to plc. The data was like...
Replies
Views
Hello I need to message read the entire 16 channel raw analog inputs from a 1769-L33ER Compact Logic controller to another 1769-L33ER Compact...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts, Please, kindly guide me through how to read data from ABB PLC to S7-1200 Siemens PLC. I want to use Siemens S7-1200 PLC to read data...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I want to catch min piks of an analog signal when digital signal is on(pls see the attached oscillogram). My hardware is 5069-L306ER CPU...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom