S7300 Newbie question

In first, what are addresses of IO in your HW config? Second, did you install new empty PLC or PLC was in use before? Check Count field and disable count channels.

The problem is solved!!
It is pretty silly yet one of those untold siemens assumptions.

It was a wiring issue. If you look at the CPU 313C, it looks for DC+ on the input terminal but it also looks for DC+ on 1L+ terminal. I did not know that.. See, the LED comes on even if DC+ is not connected to 1L+ but the status is not displayed while monitoring..

Same issue with the outputs. If outputs are written, although it says a "true" status while monitoring the LED doesn't come on till DC+ and DC- are connected on 2L+ and 2M.

Thanks for all your help!!
:site:

Similar Topics

How can I integrate my S7-300 Simatic with the IFM AS-i Master AC1335 and its slave IOs, such as 2411 and Airbox 2041, into Simatic Manager?
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, One of our machine we use Siemens Cpu315-2dp. And this cpu communicate with 4 Lenze servo drives series 9300 via profibus. Also...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm having problems converting WinAC (WinLC RTF F application) to S7 300 project based on CPU 319F-3PN or S7 400/416F-3PN. The problem is...
Replies
Views
Hi Any one here please helpmein simulation of s7 300 plc program with factory io. how to connect. plcsim 5 doesnot have option of s7 300 ..:
Replies
Views
Hi to all, Our company does not usually use Siemens PLCs, but have a press with one in it. We are trying to change the IP address in our Simatic...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom